this has been one of those weekends. where nothing really goes right, yet nothing really goes wrong. i cannot really explain it, yet i am done being in this weird mood. therefore, i thought i would share 10 moments from the past week(s) that have just made me smile for days on end.
1. a strictly just grilled cheese place open up in my city. it is glorious, needless to say.
2. 6 more weeks left of my last term for the year! hooray, hooray, hooray.
3. i turned in my huge research paper finally. the relief i felt placing my gigantic file of information into my teachers hands is unreal.
4. i have had one of my first meetings with the group i am traveling with to France and Spain this summer! i have the itinerary almost memorized, roommates chosen, and much more learning to do before the big day.
5. (^photos above relate to this one^) just down the street from my home, the most adorable coffee shop opened. it has been less than a week since it has been up and running, yet i have been 3 times. i am pretty sure that is place will be my new afternoon scene.
6. i bought myself a dress that is truly "me in dress form" as a friend described it. i am sure it will be up on the blog here shortly.
7. i have gotten to spend a lot of quality time with my best friend, parker, which was long overdue.
8. chai tea. you guys, i am addicted.
9. the phrase "the presence of the Lord will sustain you". so much beauty and truth in that statement.
10. 61 followers on this blog! i remember when i was excited to have 6 (not lying, i promise) or 13, so this is big. so thank you to my new followers and my consistent readers along the way. i really do appreciate your interest into my chaos of a (lovely) life.
there have been many more moments that have occurred, but these are just the ones that come to mind first. here's to happy moments and dreary sundays that call for writing! have a just darling week, pals.
p.s. want to see more happy moments happening in my life? follow me on instagram (@cateeewillis) and twitter (@catemarg). ya won't regret it. ;)