7.4.16

Colorful Colorado (A Photo Diary).









If you know me, you know I love all things white & minimal & clean. Think your grandmother's restroom, but way more chic. Being in Colorado a few weeks back only inspired me more & more with its concise color scheme and bright whites. There is just something about travel and simply peering out your window that trumps Pinterest inspo any day. And let's talk about those mountains! Gah, steals my heart every time.

Colorful Colorado, you wear neutrals so well.

Yours truly,
Cate



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are stunning! I think that the photo at the windows is my favorite. You have me wanting to go to Colorado now:) And I'm with ya- I love the minimal, clean look. It's just so chic!

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!