23.9.13

thoughts on ramen.



yay for sloppy iphone photos. I know you like them.

first, let's talk about my hair. pretty bad, eh? this is the result of going to an all-girls school. hooray for split ends and messy locks.
now on the what's really important in life: RAMEN. seriously, what is better, cheaper and healthier than ramen? nothing. well, maybe that last part is not true... but we can leave that part out for now. I do not know if it is a good or bad thing that I am addicted to ramen and I have 2 years until college. and what is even scarier is that I am typing a full post dedicated to it (and my hair, of course). this, my friends, is what my life has come to. a sad, sad life some declare... BUT OH  THE CONTRARY, ramen is a happy, happy life.
hope you enjoyed my rant on a block of $0.11 noodles. oh and happy autumn, everyone!
xo. cate

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. haha I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading your post. XD I just hope you don't get tired of ramen before college, because then where would you be? ;)

    xox
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!