21.3.14

a fancy family supper



tonight my family had a fancy supper for my step sister's birthday. we dressed up our table pretty cool and spring-dingy (since the first day of spring was yesterday-- HOLLA at cho boy). and i broke out my camera for some table and food shots. i will forever be "that girl" breaking out her big camera every chance she gets. it's a lifestyle, people. 



we had salad with a homemade dressing, bread, and Étouffée.


along with lemonade with these super cute paper straws. 



to finish off, some Crème brûlée!


flowers can brighten anything up, am i right? 


why we also bought cupcakes, i do not know. we were all too stuffed to have one. eh, there is always breakfast tomorrow. 

~



1 comment:

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!