11.7.12

today= normal

today's outfit is normal. nothing special (well maybe the hat!), nothing too exciting (okay... my new purse is pretty exciting) but just something that looks like me on a regular bases. today I helped take care of kids at my church, so I wanted my outfit to be kid friendly but still cute and fun! I am wearing my new fedora (target), a gray tank top (aerie), coral shorts (loft), my sandals (ae), and i am carrying my new bag (urban outfitters). you have no idea how obsessed I am with my hat... I absolutely love it. oh and my new beautiful bag (sadly you didn't see much of it in the pictures...) will be featured in an upcoming blog post of my Dallas haul! glad to share with you my simple yet lovely outfit today!

xo. cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!