25.5.12

how i wear it: studded shorts

a while back i showed you guys my studded shorts i made. i love how they turned out, but my problem was that i could not find an outfit to wear it with! it has taken me about a month to find what to wear it with. finally, i am here today styling my studded shorts...








i styled my shorts with a shear neutral colored top(target) paired with a light pink scarf(local shop). i tucked the shirt in in the front to show my brown leather belt. since the outfit is a bit edger i wanted to soften it up with this pretty scarf. plus, it added some color which is always needed! then, i wore my gray oxfords (target). this outfit is a little random, but i think it pulls together well in the end.

what diy projects are you interested for summer? and how do YOU wear it? have a lovely day!

xo. cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!