11.4.13

anthropologie spring favorites






anthropolgie is one of my favorite stores, if not my favorite. i adore their out of the box creations, pretty accessories, and lovely home decor. just being in the store makes me happy (i get that same feeling about cake too, but that is a different story). the necklaces (pictured) are both perfect for my spring/summer wardrobe. a funky statement piece for a wedding and a simple gold necklace for everyday wear. anthros dresses are so so so pretty. too many nice words to describe just a few yards of fabric. the top and skirt duo is pretty fab too. oh the books! i know they say to not judge a book by it's cover, but i still do. i admire the cute little children's books and want every single cook book i see. the entire time i have been writing this post, i have been smiling. i really hope that i am not the only one who feels this way about pretty things. (:

xo. cate


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!