17.3.12

at the ballpark again!


hello there! spring baseball has officially started (for my little brother)... so that means... late nights at the ballpark, hot dogs and nachos, lots of cheering, lots of sitting and standing, endless boredom (for people who aren't into sports like me!), but a bunch of fun too! at graham's practice the other night i snapped a few photos of my surroundings.




































my baseball watching essentials...




































this is the path my mom and i walk sometimes... pretty lovely, right?

i am so thankful that it is warm during baseball season this year, because last year we were miserable because of the cold weather! have a great day filled with joy and laughter.

 ~cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!