7.6.13

guest post on Storyteller of Weston County blog


i am just checking in to tell you guys about my new guest post up on Storyteller of Weston County ! i talk all about inspiration and how to truly be inspired. go check it out now, and mark the 'definatly deserving of chocolate' button at the end of the post. because, uh yeah, i defiantly deserve chocolate. always.

anyways, thanks so much, storyteller, for allowing me to write a guest post for your wonderful & unique blog. such a pleasure.

xo. cate


P.S. YOU GUYS. this is my 100th post. i am so thankful for each and every one of my followers. i love getting up everyday to blog for all of you. so, thank you for reading this blog. it means the world, really. (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cate! Just letting you know how much I enjoyed your guest post! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! :D and I love your blog. <3
    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!