15.6.13

dainty.

top// handmedown. belt// jcrew. diy levi shorts// savers + me// shoes// loft.

top// loft. belt// jcrew. diy levi shorts// savers + me.
 
arrow short necklace// etsy festival. gold chain long necklace// from mom.

gold bow earrings// local shop.


locket ring// etsy festival.
 
 
lately, i have been keeping my outfits very dainty and simple. with pretty gold jewelry and my new favorite (diy) jean shorts, any outfit is put together for me. also, remember my new years resolution post  back in january? well, one of those goals is about to be complete. and i could not be any more excited. you can start guessing now. (;
 
xo. cate

5 comments:

  1. Love both outfits. You and the clothes are adorable! All of the little accessories as well.
    I recently thrifted some high-waisted jeans and cut them off to make shorts. They're my favorite diy piece of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the outfits, they're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! :D I love your outfits! I really need to get more shorts and summer tops! :) And that ring is amazing!!!

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is ADORABLE! want it!
    new follower via bloglovin' and GFC :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!